Ministers assist grieving families through the funeral liturgy. This is an on-call ministry, Monday – Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Prepare the Altar by lighting the candles
- Assure the funeral binder and the sacramentary are in place
- Prepare the credence table and gifts table
- Assure the pall is in place
- Prepare incense
- Act as Greeter, Lector, and/or Eucharistic Ministers as needed
- Assist Gift Bearers
- Act as Usher during Communion
- When the Mass has ended, assist in putting all things back into place.
Training is offered as new participants join the team.
Contact: Irene Glasheen 518-371-5229 to volunteer or for additional information